- The accreditation and certification authorities of the Academy
* Training Service Provider UNITAS FLYING SCHOOL CC
provides flight training services for ATIS AVIATION(PTY)LTD at Vereeniging Airport.
REG NR. CK 2009/205068/23 - ATO: CAA0041
(UNITAS FLIGHT SCHOOL was bought by the owners of ATIS Aviation(PTY)LTD in 2016).
* A license No. 61165 issued by the Egyptian General Authority for Investment of the Investment Ministry, ARE, which authorizes the vocational training and qualification in cooperation with the international academies.
* The Accreditation of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), International Federation of Air Traffic and the International organization of airlines.
* License of Amadeus which is a member of IATA and the international leading system for airlines and air ticket booking.
The Accreditation of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the International organization of airlines.
- License from Amadeus, member of the International Air Cargo Association and the internationally leading system for airlines and air ticketing and the only partner of Egypt Air in booking and traveling.
- Mutual cooperation protocol between ATIS Academy and Paris Air Academy in the United States.
- Recruiting a number of the academy graduates in Cairo Aviation and National aviation … etc.
-Launching the biggest program and initiative to recruit pilots in Egypt.
- ATIS Academy owns all the shares in the Arabian Aviation Academy.
- The Academy contributed in the Air racing held in Bloom Fountain in South Africa and wining a distinctive place.
- The Academy management was invited by South Africa Embassy in Cairo to participate In its national holiday celebrations, admitting that ATIS is the only Egyptian educational organization to have occupational license in South Africa.